Mt Sinai Family Life Christian Center
• We, the body of believers at Mount Sinai, are citizens of the kingdom of God and we have what we say. We are doers of the Word of God and not just hearers only. We are what the Word of God says we are, we have what the Word of God says we have, and we can do what the Word of God says we can do.
• We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Guilt, shame and condemnation have no place in our lives. We are God’s chosen generation, His royal priesthood and we are reigning as kings in the Earth.
• We are the healed of the Lord. Jehovah Rapha has taken sickness and disease
away from the midst of us. We have a sound mind and body. We are energized
powerhouses for God. We curse at the root, every sickness, disease, pain, virus
and infirmity and we plead the blood of Jesus over our bodies. The healing power
of God continually surrounds us, keeps us and preserves our entire system.
• We are redeemed from debt, poverty and lack. The blessing of the Lord makes us rich and adds no sorrow with it. We are increasing more and more and wealth and riches are in our house. We are the head and not the tail, above only and never beneath, the lender and not the borrower. We are sowing bountifully and reaping a bountiful harvest on every seed sown.
• Mount Sinai is growing and prospering at everything it sets its hands to. We have a great work to accomplish and we command finances and all resources to come forth now without delay. We call in everything prepared for us before the foundation of the world that pertains to our life and the life of this ministry.
• Now, thanks be unto God, who is able to do exceeding abundantly more than we can ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us! In Jesus’ name, Amen.